Welcome to Orthopedic Associates of Long Island. We look forward to providing care and treatment to you and those you love utilizing all of the best evaluation tools and treatment that a modern orthopedic office can provide. Whether we see you in East Setauket, Southampton, Wading River, Riverhead or Patchogue you can be assured of our commitment to provide comprehensive orthopedic care. The ten Orthopedic Surgeons have received training in some of the best programs in the country. They routinely incorporate the newest science and equipment into their practice. We routinely do more total joints than any practice in our area utilizing computer assisted surgery, minimal invasive techniques, new components such as ceramic hips, gender specific knees and the Birmingham resurfacing method. Our expertise in sports related injuries is renowned. Whether it is knee or shoulder arthroscopy, shoulder rotator cuff injuries or fractures of every kind, our doctors have had long experience in their treatment. It is for this reason that we serve as team physicians for many of our local high school and league sports teams as well as being the team physicians for the ABA professional basketball team, Strong Island Sound. If it is your back that is bothering you, we provide surgical and non-surgical treatment for cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine disorders. All of our offices have complete x-ray suites and our East Setauket office has an extremity MRI. This MRI will offer you one of the best experiences you will have with any MRI if you need an MRI of the leg or arm.
Our staff is ready to provide a warm welcome and look forward to seeing you in the office. When you come, measure us against our mission statement:
- to provide the highest quality, comprehensive orthopedic care to patients throughout Long Island and particularly Suffolk County.
- to develop an organization which fosters a team approach, encourages creativity and provides for personal and professional growth for all who are associates with the practice.
- to remain on the leading edge of orthopedics by developing new procedures and techniques and by sharing the results of those advances with our patients and other health care providers.
- to be proactive in helping the health care industry deliver the highest quality care in a cost effective manner by participating in the development of new health care systems.
- to assure the above goals are met both today and in the future by recruiting practitioners who have similar goals and the dedication and unconditional commitment to the quality of life of the patients we serve.